How To Fix Error 520 ?
How To Fix Error 520 : I Recently Faced Error 520 on My WordPress Website. I’m Facing Error 520 First Time on My Website. It’s Not a Common Error and This Error Effect my Website Very Badly. So at first, I thought I was facing this error due to a plugin. I Uninstalled All Plugins but it’s Not Work For Me.
I Searched on YouTube and Google How Can Fix Error 520 But I Found Nothing Valuable.
I Talked to my Web Designer Friend I’m Facing Error 520 on my Website He Said: “I Think You are Facing Error 520 Because You are Using Older Version of Php So Update Your website Php”. I Updated My Website Php But Bad News this Thing Also Not Work For Me.
Now I Will Share How To Fix Error 520 & How I Fixed it on my Website.
What is an error 520 ?
Error 520 is essentially a catch-all response when something unexpected happens or when the origin server incorrectly interprets or does not tolerate a request due to a protocol violation or an empty response. A 520 error occurs when the connection started on the origin web server, but that the request was not completed. The most common reason why this would occur is that either a program, cron job, or resource is taking up more resources than it should causing the server not to be able to respond to all requests properly. When this happens, you’ll see “Error 520: Web server is returning an unknown error”.
How To Fix Error 520 ?
First Contact with Your Hosting Provider and Share All the Details Because They Are the Only One who can Help You.
Contact your hosting provider or site administrator and request a review of your origin web server error logs for crashes and to check for these common causes:
- Origin web server application crashes
- Cloudflare IPs not allowed at your origin.
- The origin web server TCP idle timeouts shorter than 300 seconds
- Headers exceeding 8 KB (typically due to too many cookies)
- An empty response from the origin web server that lacks an HTTP status code or response body
- Missing response headers or origin web server not returning proper HTTP error responses
How To Fix Error 520 Cloudflare ?
If 520 errors continue after contacting your hosting provider or site administrator and You are Using Cloudflare, Contact with Cloudflare Support If You are using Free Version of Cloudflare I Don’t Think They Will Reply You Only Their Bots Reply Your Mail but If You are using Paid Version Their Support Team Definitely Reply Your Mail. So provide the following information to Cloudflare Support:
Full URL(s) of the resource requested when the error occurred
- Cloudflare cf-request-id or cf-ray from the 520 error message
- The output from http://www.example.com/cdn-cgi/trace (replace www.example.com with your hostname and domain where the 520 error occurred)
- Two HAR files: one with Cloudflare enabled on your website, and the other with Cloudflare temporarily disabled.
So In My Case, I’m Facing Error 520 Because of My SSL CERTIFICATE. I’m Using Free SSL CERTIFICATE on My website. So I Buy A Paid SSL CERTIFICATE For My Website and I Connected that SSL CERTIFICATE with my Website in just a Few Minutes My Problem is Solved.
But In Your Case Reasons can be Different So I Always Suggest You Contact with Your Hosting Provider. They Will Tell You Why You Are Facing Error 520 on Your Website and How can You Fix that Error.
Due to multiple reasons, You Can Face Error 520. If You are Facing Error 520 Contact with Your Hosting Provider.