WHAT IS TTRIGGER DRY FIRE MAG ?
TTRIGGER DRY FIRE MAG enables more “real-to-life” gun practice, without having to go to the range or drop a house payment on enough ammunition to make a difference. We consider TTRIGGER to be “The Answer” for busy Glock owners who want to enjoy a dry fire practice method without the annoying — and possibly deadly — “false muscle memory” your peers use.
WHAT MAKES TTRIGGER’S DRY FIRE MAGAZINE UNIQUE?
TTRIGGER is a dry fire magazine that uses your own gun and installs in seconds. Insert the mag and practice anywhere.
– No more racking the slide to reset the trigger
– Practice double taps
– Provides audible & tactical trigger simulation
– Practice safely in your own home
– Safe, non-damaging & quiet
LIVE AMMO VS TTRIGGER DRY FIRE MAG
– Ammo prices always rising
– Range fees
– Commute to shooting locations
– Time spent setting up at locations
– Possible hearing damage
– Difficult to improve flinching
TTRIGGER DRY FIRE MAG
– NEVER pay range fees
– NO more diving to/from range
– ZERO ammo cost, forever!
– Practice with YOUR gun
– Simulate realistic home scenarios
– Train anywhere, FREE!
- No More Racking the Slide to Reset the Trigger
- Practice Double Taps
- Builds Proper Muscle Memory
- Provides Audible & Tactical Trigger Simulation
- Does Not Use Pistol’s Firing Pin
- Pays for Itself in Ammo Savings
- Practice Safely in Your Own Home
HOW TO USE TTRIGGER
Installing your TTrigger dry fire mag to get ready for dry fire practice is achieved by following these easy steps:
1. Confirm your weapon is clear of ammo.
2. Rack your slide to set the Glock’s firing pin.
3. Insert the TTrigger dry fire magazine as you would a regular clip. Expect a tiny bit of resistance, which you can overcome with a firm bump from the palm of your hand.
4. Pull the trigger to release the firing pin.
That’s it! Your TTrigger is ready for action! Realistic dry fire practice can now begin.